Antarctica Newsletter 5 - For Teachers
Kia ora koutou, it's Shelley here,
Welcome to the fifth and final Antarctica field trip newsletter. Read previous newsletters here.
1. Evaluation form
- If you haven't already please complete the evaluation form now on your MyLEARNZ control panel.
o We need your input to make sure we provide the highest quality LEOTC experiences and
o Our sponsors need to know what you think of LEARNZ, so they keep paying the bills (i.e. we want to keep LEARNZ freely available)
- Forgotten your password? Recover it now.
2. Evaluation prize results
- All teachers who submitted an evaluation by Friday 8 December went into the field trip evaluation prize draw.
- The prize was the books "Antarctica an Encyclopedia" and "Sean Garwood's Antarctica".
- This prize was kindly donated by Antarctica New Zealand.
- Congratulations to:
o Rachelle Hughes and her Year 5-6 class at Red Beach School!
3. Student self-assessments
- Teachers, if you have finished with the online pre-test and post-test student self-assessment forms for this field trip, email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your class submissions analysed and emailed to you. It's OK if just some of your students have filled them in or if they have submitted either self-assessment rather than both.
4. Field trip contributions
- Please let us know how you used the trip with your class so we can encourage other teachers. Email your ideas to me email@example.com, e.g. a web conference summary, photos of artwork, Blog links etc. and we'll add them to the website.
5. New field trips for 2018
- You can now enrol in LEARNZ field trips for 2018.
o check out the field trip chooser to find out more about the field trips on offer.
Ka kite anō,