Kia ora tātou,
Welcome to the fifth and final Memorial Park 2 Field Trip newsletter. Previous newsletters for this field trip can be read here.
This trip has been supported by NZTA.
1. EVALUATION FORM
- Please complete the evaluation form now on your MyLEARNZ control panel.
o We need your input to make sure we provide the highest quality LEOTC experiences and
o Our sponsors need to know what you think of LEARNZ so they keep paying the bills (ie we want to keep LEARNZ freely available)
- Forgotten your password? Recover it now.
2. EVALUATION PRIZE RESULTS
- All teachers who submitted an evaluation by 6 June went into the field trip evaluation prize draw.
- The prize has been kindly donated by NZTA and the Memorial Park Alliance.
- Congratulations to Marcia Ferguson and class from Rosebank School in Balclutha!
3. WEB BOARD
- The Ask-an-Expert Web Board closes at the end of this week.
- After that all ‘Questions and Answers’ will be recorded onto a single page on the Memorial Park site.
4. FIELD TRIP CONTRIBUTIONS
- Please let us know how you used the trip with your class so we can encourage other teachers. Send your ideas to me firstname.lastname@example.org e.g. an audioconference summary, photos of artwork, Blog links etc. and we'll add them to the website.
5. CONTINUE PLANNING FOR 2014 FIELD TRIPS
- Check out the LEARNZ field trip chooser and see how other field trips we have lined up fit into your curriculum plans. You can enrol any time.
Ka kite anō,
LEARNZ Field Trip Teacher
LEARNZ - Virtual Field trips for New Zealand schools, provided by CORE Education Ltd
PO Box 13678, Christchurch 8141, New Zealand
P 64 0800 22 55 53