Teacher evaluations are an important part of our own evaluation process where we work to continue improving LEARNZ virtual field trips.
It is also important you supply an evaluation so we can report to our sponsors about the how the field trip worked in different classrooms, regions, school types etc.
Teachers of enrolled classes who send in an evaluation by the Friday 17 November, go into the draw to win the field trip prize pack consisting of:
- a tornado making kit, 30 puzzle sheets and a CDEM bag to put everything in (donated by Christchurch City Council)
- a Red Cross first aid kit and some Stan tattoos (donated by Ministry of Civil Defence & Emergency Management/Te Rākau Whakamarumaru)
Teachers can complete the What's the Plan, Stan? evaluation through their MyLEARNZ control panel after the field trip.
Andrew the LEARNZ Teacher
This prize draw is a competition which complies with the Gambling Act 2003 and the Gambling Act ‘Prize Competition’ Game Rules 2004.
To be eligible for the prize draw:
- All participants must have participated with their class, in the LEARNZ field trip relevant to this evaluation.
- Participants must have completed the required sections of the evaluation form.
- The evaluation form must be submitted by the due date.
Selection of winner:
- The winner will be determined by a draw made by the LEARNZ Project Director or a nominated person.
- The draw will ensure that luck is the only determinant in the selection of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email after the due date.