Teacher evaluations are an important part of our own evaluation process where we work to continue improving our virtual field trips
It is also important you supply an evaluation so we can report accurately to our sponsors about how the field trip worked in different classrooms, regions, school types etc.
Teachers of enrolled classes who sent in an evaluation by Friday 7 July 2017 went into the draw to win:
- The book "New Zealand’s Working Dogs", by Andrew Fladeboe, is the prize kindly donated by Ministry for Primary Industries - MPI.
- Congratulations to Kim Beattie and her Year 7 and 8 class from Edgecumbe School.
The evaluation form can still be completed through your MyLEARNZ control panel.
This prize draw is a competition which complies with the Gambling Act 2003 and the Gambling Act ‘Prize Competition’ Game Rules 2004.
To be eligible for the prize draw:
- All participants must have participated with their class, in the LEARNZ field trip relevant to this evaluation.
- Participants must have completed the required sections of the evaluation form.
- The evaluation form must be submitted by the due date.
Selection of winner:
- The winner will be determined by a draw made by the LEARNZ Project Director or a nominated person.
- The draw will ensure that luck is the only determinant in the selection of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email after the due date.