Antarctica Newsletter 5 - For Teachers
Hi everyone, it's Shelley here,
Welcome to the fifth and final Antarctica Field Trip newsletter. Previous newsletters from this field trip can be read here.
1. Evaluation form
- Please complete the evaluation form now on your MyLEARNZ control panel.
o We need your input to make sure we provide the highest quality LEOTC experiences and
o Our sponsors need to know what you think of LEARNZ so they keep paying the bills (i.e. we want to keep LEARNZ freely available)
- Forgotten your password? Recover it now.
2. Evaluation prize results
- All teachers who submitted an evaluation by 28 November went into the field trip evaluation prize draws.
- The prizes have kindly been donated by Kelly Tarlton's and Antarctica New Zealand
- Congratulations to;
o Dianne Morgan and her Year 3-4 class from Matakana School who won the Kelly Tarlton's Family Pass
o Gemma Forde and her Year 4-5 class who won the book "The Worst Journey in the World"
3. Web board
- The Ask-an-Expert Web Board is now closed.
- A selection of ‘Questions and Answers’ will be recorded onto a single page on the Antarctica site.
4. Field trip contributions
- Please let us know how you used the trip with your class so we can encourage other teachers. Email your ideas to me, e.g. an audioconference summary, photos of artwork, Blog links etc. and we'll add them to the website.
5. 2015 virtual field trips
- You can now enrol in 2015 LEARNZ field trips:
o check out the field trip chooser to find out more about the field trips on offer in 2015
Ka kite anō,