Smart Motorways Newsletter 5 - For Teachers
Hi everyone, it's Andrew here,
Welcome to the fifth and final Smart Motorways 1 Field Trip newsletter. Read previous newsletters here.
1. Evaluation form
- If you haven't already please complete the evaluation form now on your MyLEARNZ control panel.
o We need your input to make sure we provide the highest quality LEOTC experiences and
o Our sponsors need to know what you think of LEARNZ so they keep paying the bills (i.e. we want to keep LEARNZ freely available)
- Forgotten your password? Recover it now.
2. Evaluation prize results
- All teachers who submitted an evaluation by midday 21 September went into the field trip evaluation prize draw.
- The prize of book vouchers to the value of $500 was kindly donated by NZTA.
- Congratulations to:
o Natalie Looney and class from Fitzroy School!
3. Student self assessments
- Teachers, if you have finished with the online pre-test and post-test student self-assessment forms for this field trip, email email@example.com to have your class submissions extracted and emailed to you. It's OK if just some of your students have filled them in or if they have submitted either self assessment rather than both.
4. Field trip contributions
- Please let us know how you used the trip with your class so we can encourage other teachers. Email your ideas to me firstname.lastname@example.org, e.g. an audioconference summary, photos of artwork, Blog links etc. and we'll add them to the website.
5. More 2015 virtual field trips
- You can enrol in more 2015 LEARNZ field trips:
o check out the field trip chooser to find out more about the field trips on offer during term 3 and 4.
Ka kite anō,