Smart Motorways Newsletter 5 - For Teachers
Kia ora koutou, it's Shelley here,
Welcome to the fifth and final Smart Motorways 2 Field Trip newsletter. Read previous newsletters here.
1. Evaluation form
- If you haven't already please complete the evaluation form now on your MyLEARNZ control panel.
o We need your input to make sure we provide the highest quality LEOTC experiences and
o Our sponsors need to know what you think of LEARNZ so they keep paying the bills (i.e. we want to keep LEARNZ freely available)
- Forgotten your password? Recover it now.
2. Evaluation prize results
- All teachers who submitted an evaluation by Friday 1 April went into the field trip evaluation prize draw.
- The prize of book vouchers to the value of $500 was kindly donated by NZTA.
- Congratulations to:
o Raewyn Austin and her class from Pukekohe Intermediate School!
3. Student self-assessments
- Teachers, if you have finished with the online pre-test and post-test student self-assessment forms for this field trip, email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your class submissions analysed and emailed to you. It's OK if just some of your students have filled them in or if they have submitted either self-assessment rather than both.
4. Field trip contributions
- Please let us know how you used the trip with your class so we can encourage other teachers. Email your ideas to me email@example.com, e.g. an audioconference summary, photos of artwork, Blog links etc. and we'll add them to the website.
5. More 2016 virtual field trips
- You can enrol in more 2016 LEARNZ field trips;
o check out the field trip chooser to find out more about the field trips on offer during the year.
Ka kite anō,