Reasons to enrol your class(es) in LEARNZ virtual field trips:
- To receive newsletters with planning tips and ideas for getting the very best from your LEARNZ field trip experience:
- Newsletter 1st 1 month before the field trip
- Newsletter 2nd 2 weeks before the field trip
- Newsletter 3rd day before the field trip
- Newsletter 4th day after the field trip
- Newsletter 5th 1 month after the field trip
- To take part in web conferences and access recordings
- Live web conferences offer the chance for your students to orally put their questions directly to experts. Bookings essential – more details in newsletters.
- Live web conferences also offer the chance for any class to ask questions using the chat feature. No bookings required.
- Recordings are accessed via a code, which is in your MyLEARNZ.
- To provide us with evidence of use for our partners, which helps keep LEARNZ free.
- We are able to offer LEARNZ free to teachers in New Zealand state, integrated and registered private schools because of the generosity of our partners. Currently these include: MoE, DOC, LINZ, EQC, NIWA, NZTA, MPI and many others. These partners expect evidence that their funding has created useful educational outcomes in New Zealand students.
Enrol in field trips here