Sustainable Seas Newsletter 5 - For Teachers
Kia ora koutou, it's Shelley here,
Welcome to the fifth and final Sustainable Seas field trip newsletter. Previous newsletters from this field trip can be accessed through MyLEARNZ.
1. Evaluation form
- If you haven't already please complete the evaluation form now on your MyLEARNZ control panel.
- We need your input to make sure we provide the highest quality LEOTC experiences and
- Our sponsors need to know what you think of LEARNZ so they keep paying the bills (i.e. we want to keep LEARNZ freely available)
- Forgotten your password? Recover it now.
2. Evaluation prize results
- All teachers who submitted an evaluation by Friday 6 April went into the field trip evaluation prize draw.
- The prize was the Collins Field Guide to the New Zealand Seashore
- This prize was kindly donated by Sustainable Seas Challenge.
- Congratulations to Louise Peirce and her Year 5 class at Korokoro School!
3. Student self-assessments
- Teachers, if you have finished with the online pre-test and post-test student self-assessment forms for this field trip, email email@example.com to have your class submissions analysed and emailed to you. It's OK if just some of your students have filled them in or if they have submitted either self-assessment rather than both.
4. Field trip contributions
- Please let us know how you used the trip with your class so we can acknowledge your student's work and encourage other teachers. Email your ideas to me firstname.lastname@example.org, e.g. a web conference summary, photos of artwork, Blog links etc. and we'll add them to the website.
5. More field trips for 2018
- You can enrol in more LEARNZ field trips for 2018.
- Check out the field trip chooser to find out more about the field trips on offer.
Ka kite anō,