Geohazards Newsletter 5 - For Teachers
Hi everyone, it's Shelley here,
Welcome to the fifth and final Geohazards Field Trip newsletter. Previous newsletters from this field trip can be read here.
1. Evaluation form
- Please complete the evaluation form now on your MyLEARNZ control panel.
o We need your input to make sure we provide the highest quality LEOTC experiences and
o Our sponsors need to know what you think of LEARNZ so they keep paying the bills (i.e. we want to keep LEARNZ freely available)
- Forgotten your password? Recover it now.
2. Evaluation prize results
- All teachers who submitted an evaluation by 25 May went into the field trip evaluation prize draw.
- The prize has kindly been donated by EQC.
- Congratulations to;
o Lucy Meagher and her Year 12 science class from Havelock North High School
3. Web board
- The Ask-an-Expert Web Board is now closed.
- A selection of ‘Questions and Answers’ will be recorded onto a single page on the Geohazards site.
4. Field trip contributions
- Please let us know how you used the trip with your class so we can encourage other teachers. Email your ideas to me, e.g. an audioconference summary, photos of artwork, Blog links etc. and we'll add them to the website.
5. More 2015 virtual field trips
- You can enrol in more 2015 LEARNZ field trips:
o check out the field trip chooser to find out more about the field trips on offer during term 3 and 4.
Ka kite anō,