Teacher evaluations are an important part of our own evaluation process where we work to continue improving LEARNZ virtual field trips.
It is also important you supply an evaluation so we can report to our sponsors about the how the field trip worked in different classrooms, regions, school types etc.
Teachers of enrolled classes who sent in an evaluation by Friday 30 November went into a draw to win the field trip prize, kindly sponsored by Taupō for Tomorrow, Genesis Energy, and the Department of Conservation,
The prize includes:
- 30 Check Clean Dry pens
- 30 Check Clean Dry stickers
- 30 Check Clean Dry key rings
- One Whio Forever cap
- One whio fluffy toy (with sound)
- 2 printed/bound copies of Whio Forever education resource (junior and senior)
- 1 copy of ‘What’s that living in my stream? Invertebrates’ by Amber McEwan.
Congratulations to Suzanne Moore and class from Amberley School!
The evaluation form can be completed through your MyLEARNZ control panel after the field trip.
This prize draw is a competition which complies with the Gambling Act 2003 and the Gambling Act ‘Prize Competition’ Game Rules 2004.
To be eligible for the prize draw:
- All participants must have participated with their class, in the LEARNZ field trip relevant to this evaluation.
- Participants must have completed the required sections of the evaluation form.
- The evaluation form must be submitted by the due date.
Selection of winner:
- The winner will be determined by a draw made by the LEARNZ Project Director or a nominated person.
- The draw will ensure that luck is the only determinant in the selection of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email after the due date.