Teacher evaluations are an important part of our own evaluation process where we work to continue improving our virtual field trips.
It is also important you supply an evaluation so we can report accurately to our sponsors about the how the field trip worked in different classrooms, regions, school types etc.
Teachers of enrolled classes who sent in an evaluation by Friday 18 July 2014 went in to the draw to win a prize kindly donated by NIWA.
The prize included;
- a class set of the fabulous and very popular New Zealand Undersea Map
- a class set of NIWA pens
- a class set of RV Tangaroa postcards and NIWA fridge magnets
Congratulations to Joanne Mortimer and her students from Weston School for winning this evaluation prize!
The evaluation form is still accessible through your MyLEARNZ control panel. If you are not enrolled in this trip we still welcome your email feedback: please email me email@example.com.
This prize draw is a competition which complies with the Gambling Act 2003 and the Gambling Act ‘Prize Competition’ Game Rules 2004.
To be eligible for the prize draw:
- All participants must have participated with their class, in the LEARNZ field trip relevant to this evaluation.
- Participants must have completed the required sections of the evaluation form.
- The evaluation form must be submitted by the due date.
Selection of winner:
- The winner will be determined by a draw made by the LEARNZ Project Director or a nominated person.
- The draw will ensure that luck is the only determinant in the selection of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email after the due date.