Loading What is a BioBlitz
Loading The Importance of Biodiversity
Loading Identifying Living Things
Loading New Zealand Animals
Loading New Zealand Plants
Loading New Zealand Fungi and Bacteria
Loading How to Find Organisms
Loading Threats to Biodiversity
Loading Restoring Biodiversity
More Things to Try
- Diaries and journals; keep your own field trip diary - Word (13k) | PDF (274k) | Google Doc.
- Web Quest. This print-and-copy task helps students become familiar with the BioBlitz website functions. It also assists students with their inquiry skills, particularly information gathering and asking good questions. Students need to have an internet connection and their class login - Word (227k) | PDF (684k) | Google Doc.
- Web conference activity. Students can work on this activity while they listen to live or recorded web conferences - Word (25k) | PDF (167k) | Google Doc. Notes from these pages could be shared to help put together the class web conference summary.
- Web conference summary template Word (29k) | PDF (113k) | Google Doc.
- A simple activity for students to build connections between words and improve their vocabulary. Students could enter words from the field trip glossary into http://graphwords.com/.