Teacher evaluations are an important part of our own evaluation process where we work to continue improving LEARNZ virtual field trips.
It is also important you supply an evaluation so we can report to our sponsors about the how the field trip worked in different classrooms, regions, school types etc.
Teachers of enrolled classes who sent in an evaluation by Friday 25 May went into the draw to win:
- The book "Awesome Forces" - The Natural Hazards That Threaten New Zealand.
- Congratulations to Lucy Meagher and her Year 12 science class from Havelock North High School
This field trip prize was kindly donated by EQC (The Earthquake Commission)
Teachers can still complete the Geohazards evaluation through their MyLEARNZ control panel.
Shelley the LEARNZ Teacher
This prize draw is a competition which complies with the Gambling Act 2003 and the Gambling Act ‘Prize Competition’ Game Rules 2004.
To be eligible for the prize draw:
- All participants must have participated with their class, in the LEARNZ field trip relevant to this evaluation.
- Participants must have completed the required sections of the evaluation form.
- The evaluation form must be submitted by the due date.
Selection of winner:
- The winner will be determined by a draw made by the LEARNZ Project Director or a nominated person.
- The draw will ensure that luck is the only determinant in the selection of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email after the due date.