Teacher evaluations are an important part of our own evaluation process where we work to continue improving LEARNZ virtual field trips.
It is also important you supply an evaluation so we can report to our sponsors about how the field trip worked in different classrooms, regions, school types etc.
Teachers of enrolled classes who send in an evaluation by 4pm Friday 5 December will go in the draw to win a field trip prize consisting of:
- class set of Right Beside our School booklet
- class set of Living Memorials, Pohutukawa at the National War Memorial booklet
- class set of The Building and Naming of Wellington’s Arras Tunnel brochure.
Teachers complete the Memorial Park evaluation after the field trip through your MyLEARNZ control panel.
~ Andrew the LEARNZ Teacher.
This prize draw is a competition which complies with the Gambling Act 2003 and the Gambling Act ‘Prize Competition’ Game Rules 2004.
To be eligible for the prize draw:
- All participants must have participated with their class, in the LEARNZ field trip relevant to this evaluation.
- Participants must have completed the required sections of the evaluation form.
- The evaluation form must be submitted by the due date.
Selection of winner:
- The winner will be determined by a draw made by the LEARNZ Project Director or a nominated person.
- The draw will ensure that luck is the only determinant in the selection of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email after the due date.