Teacher evaluations are an important part of our own evaluation process where we work to continue improving LEARNZ virtual field trips.
It is also important you supply an evaluation so we can report to our sponsors about the how the field trip worked in different classrooms, regions, school types etc.
Teachers of enrolled classes who sent in an evaluation by Friday 30 March 2018 went into the draw to win the field trip prize, kindly donated by The Spirit of Adventure Trust. The prize was:
- Spirit of Adventure Trust Posters
- A library resource: Thirty Years of Spirit of Adventure Trust - Spirit of Youth Book
- A classroom activity: Spirit of New Zealand - Ship 3D Puzzle
- Congratulations to Jillian Harrison and her Year 7-8 class from Motueka South School.
Teachers you can complete your evaluation through your MyLEARNZ control panel after the field trip.
Shelley the LEARNZ Teacher.
This prize draw is a competition which complies with the Gambling Act 2003 and the Gambling Act ‘Prize Competition’ Game Rules 2004.
To be eligible for the prize draw:
- All participants must have participated with their class, in the LEARNZ field trip relevant to this evaluation.
- Participants must have completed the required sections of the evaluation form.
- The evaluation form must be submitted by the due date.
Selection of winner:
- The winner will be determined by a draw made by the LEARNZ Project Director or a nominated person.
- The draw will ensure that luck is the only determinant in the selection of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email after the due date.