Organising your audioconference
What you need
To ask questions live during an audioconference you need the following information (available in MyLEARNZ and emailed in field trip newsletters)
- if using a landline or mobile phone or Skype
- the special audioconference number (different if using a mobile phone or Skype) and the audioconference PIN (changes each year)
- if using the MoE Adobe Connect web conferencing platform
- the special web address
You need one of the following items to make the call:
- a phone with an external speaker and microphone, or
- a POLYCOM SoundStation, or
- a cell phone (usual phone charges apply), or
- Skype (phone charges apply). If you choose to use Skype you will be required to check your connection with the LEARNZ office at least 2 days before your audioconference.
- Optionally, if you have an Internet connection and no phone line to your class, use LEARNZ on Adobe Connect to ask questions orally live (must be tested with the LEARNZ office at least 2 days before your hand).
- must have a microphone
- must have speakers
- must be Internet-connected
- must be tested with the LEARNZ office at least 2 days beforehand (takes 5 minutes)
Go to testimonials to find out what teachers say about their LEARNZ audioconference experience.