There are many ways you and your class can round out your LEARNZ virtual field trip experience.
- Reflect by filling out the Evaluation Form and see who won the prize - 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Share learning for this field trip on the LEARNZ Group on EdSpace
- Email the LEARNZ Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
- an audioconference/webconference summary done by your class
- photos of students' work (no last names visible please)
- a link to your class blog showing learning from the field trip
- Skim the field trip Newsletters
- Newsletter 4
- Newsletter 5
- Other Suggestions
- go on a class field trip or other visit
- invite a visiting speaker to your class or school assembly
- do a class presentation eg at assembly or parent evening
Thanks for taking part and contributing.
Have a look on the Field Trip Chooser for your next LEARNZ virtual field trip.
The LEARNZ Team
- Emergency items task where students make up an emergency kit for the classroom - shared by Iris Morrison-Raju from Western Heights School:
- Read Room 2's blog from Picton School about how their learning from the field trip came in use during the recent Kaikoura earthquake.
- Liz Ives from Picton School shared examples of post- earthquake stories from three different perspectives that the students have written: