Teacher evaluations are an important part of our own evaluation process where we work to continue improving LEARNZ virtual field trips.
It is also important you supply an evaluation so we can report to our partners about the how the field trip worked in different classrooms, regions, school types etc.
Teachers of enrolled classes who sent in an evaluation by Friday 6 December went into a draw to win the field trip prizepack that includes:
- the book "Doughnut Economics: Seven Ways to Think Like a 21st-Century Economist", by Kate Raworth
- the book "Not for me, please!: I choose to act green" by Maria Godsey
- the book "Kids Fight Plastic: How to be a #2minutesuperhero" by Martin Dorey
Congratulations to Careza Reyes and class from Tawa School!
The evaluation form can be completed through your MyLEARNZ control panel after the field trip.
This prize draw is a competition which complies with the Gambling Act 2003 and the Gambling Act ‘Prize Competition’ Game Rules 2004.
To be eligible for the prize draw:
- All participants must have participated with their class, in the LEARNZ field trip relevant to this evaluation.
- Participants must have completed the required sections of the evaluation form.
- The evaluation form must be submitted by the due date.
Selection of winner:
- The winner will be determined by a draw made by the LEARNZ Project Director or a nominated person.
- The draw will ensure that luck is the only determinant in the selection of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email after the due date.