Experts for this trip:
- Meet Duane Wilkins - Geospatial Advocacy and Outreach for Land Information NZ
- Meet Te Poihi Campbell - Project Manager of Te Atiawa Charitable Trust
- Meet Charles Walters - Tiki Toa Kaiwhakahaere
- Meet Sera Gibson - Pou Taiao / Policy Advisor - Environment for Te Kotahitanga o Te Atiawa Trust
- Meet Sean Zieltjes - Taranaki Mounga Project Manager
- Meet Emily King - Senior Biodiversity Ranger
- Meet Joe Carson - DOC Biodiversity Ranger (and Tai the conservation dog)
- Meet Tim Sjoberg - Biodiversity coordinator Taranaki Mounga Project
- Meet Simon Collins - Sanctuary Manager - Rotokare Scenic Reserve Trust (Charitable Trust)
- Meet Fiona Gordon - Site Manager at Rotokare Scenic Reserve Trust
- Meet Jenny Kerrisk - volunteer (and volunteer coordinator
- Meet Andrew - LEARNZ field trip teacher
- http://doc.govt.nz/about-doc/jobs-at-doc/ - all you need to know about Department of Conservation employment, training, qualifications, and volunteering
- New Zealand Conservator jobs - includes jobs such as Ranger, Zoologist, Marine Biologist, Environmental Scientist, Foresty Scientist, Archivist, and Historian.
- New Zealand Mapping and GIS jobs - includes jobs such as Geospatial Specialist, Geologist, and Environmental Engineer.
- Profile of Kate Waterhouse (GIS Analyst at BOP Regional Council) on p.6 of the July 2018 issue of Leaving School magazine. As well as Geography, Kate took Photography, Statistics and Outdoor Education which have all helped in her GIS career.