Teacher evaluations are an important part of our own evaluation process where we work to continue improving LEARNZ virtual field trips.
It is also important you supply an evaluation so we can report to our sponsors about how the field trip worked in different classrooms, regions, school types etc.
Teachers of enrolled classes who sent in an evaluation by Friday 27 July went into the draw to win a Powerheart G5 Automated External Defibrillator (AED) for their school, kindly donated and arranged by New Zealand Red Cross/Rīpeka Whero Aotearoa.
- Congratulations to Katie Halvorsen and class from Wanaka Primary School!
Teachers you can complete your evaluation through your MyLEARNZ control panel after the field trip.
Andrew the LEARNZ Teacher.
Also from New Zealand Red Cross:
Are you able to save a life when it matters most?
- Our vision at Red Cross is to have all schools equipped to save lives
- Schools are hubs of healthy communities
- Sudden cardiac arrest is the leading cause of death in NZ
- Schools can be an integral part of saving lives through the simple action of installing an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- New Zealand Red Cross is offering schools a voucher for $700 (incl GST) off the purchase of the Powerheart G5 AED to help all schools in New Zealand to be prepared with the best equipment to save lives. Shop online at redcrossshop.co.nz and use the coupon code SAVEALIFE to redeem the voucher. Valid until 31st August 2018.
This prize draw is a competition which complies with the Gambling Act 2003 and the Gambling Act ‘Prize Competition’ Game Rules 2004.
To be eligible for the prize draw:
- All participants must have participated with their class, in the LEARNZ field trip relevant to this evaluation.
- Participants must have completed the required sections of the evaluation form.
- The evaluation form must be submitted by the due date.
Selection of winner:
- The winner will be determined by a draw made by the LEARNZ Project Director or a nominated person.
- The draw will ensure that luck is the only determinant in the selection of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email after the due date.