Audioconferences form an integral part of the LEARNZ virtual field trip experience.
To protect the privacy of participants, in particular school students, audioconferences are only accessible via a LEARNZ login.
Audioconferences for Antarctica in November 2014:
Log In Here.
Logging in gains access to, or information about:
- Audioconference timetable - including times, places, experts, topics, and links to the questions and summaries
- Audioconference questions - from schools for each audioconference
- Audioconference summaries - submitted by speaking and listening schools after an audioconference
- Audioconference recordings - listen to audioconferences recorded during this field trip
- Audioconference stream - listen live to LEARNZ audiostreams over the Internet
- Audioconference backchannel - type extra questions, get answers and share during live audioconferences
For other information about audioconferences go to LEARNZ Support or log in to MyLEARNZ.