Teacher evaluations are an important part of our own evaluation process where we work to continue improving our virtual field trips.
It is also important you supply an evaluation so we can report accurately to our sponsors about the how the field trip worked in different classrooms, regions, school types etc.
Teachers of enrolled classes who sent in an evaluation by Friday 28 November 2014 went in to the draw to win prizes kindly donated by Kelly Tarlton's and Antarctica New Zealand. The prizes were:
- For Auckland area schools: Kelly Tarlton's prize - a Family Pass for 2 adults and 2 children valued at $99.
- For schools anywhere else in New Zealand: Antarctica New Zealand Prize - The book "The Worst Journey in the World" by Cherry Garrard
Congratulations to Dianne Morgan and her Year 3-4 class from Matakana School for winning the Kelly Tarlton's family pass, plus Gemma Forde and her Year 4-5 class from St Theresa's School for winning the book.
The evaluation form is still accessible through your MyLEARNZ control panel. If you were not enrolled in this trip we still welcome your email feedback: please email me email@example.com.
This prize draw is a competition which complies with the Gambling Act 2003 and the Gambling Act ‘Prize Competition’ Game Rules 2004.
To be eligible for the prize draw:
- All participants must have participated with their class, in the LEARNZ field trip relevant to this evaluation.
- Participants must have completed the required sections of the evaluation form.
- The evaluation form must be submitted by the due date.
Selection of winner:
- The winner will be determined by a draw made by the LEARNZ Project Director or a nominated person.
- The draw will ensure that luck is the only determinant in the selection of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email after the due date.