- Your students can complete the online pre-test and post-test student self-assessment forms for this field trip. Once completed you can email email@example.com to have your class submissions extracted and emailed to you. It's OK if just some of your students have filled them in or if they have submitted either self-assessment rather than both.
Web conference resources
- Climate Change web conference activity: Students can work on this activity while they listen to live or recorded web conferences - PDF (118k) | Google Doc. Notes from these pages could be shared to help put together the class web conference summary
- Web Conference summary: The class web conference summary can be done in a format of your own choosing, but feel free to use the web conference summary sheet - PDF (78k) | Google Doc. We'd love to share your ideas on the field trip website and help your students feel valued for their efforts. Please send your class summary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planning Sequence example for a virtual field trip - Word (2.7Mb) | PDF (178k) | Google Doc.
- Video question sheet - Word (31k) | PDF (217k) | Google Doc. To use for each video (based on SOLO Taxonomy).
- EPIC: Through EPIC the Ministry of Education has paid a subscription on behalf of all registered New Zealand schools to access a range of quality, educational e-resources. For information about how to register with EPIC go to http://www.epic.org.nz/. More information is at https://www.tki.org.nz/epic2. If you are unsure if your school is registered ask your librarian or principal.
- Education for Sustainability - A page on TKI with links to extra resources (including the new climate change learning programme), tools, and a range of websites to help you explore sustainability-related initiatives and programmes.