Teacher evaluations are an important part of our own evaluation process where we work to continue improving our virtual field trips.
It is also important you supply an evaluation so we can report accurately to our sponsors about how the field trip worked in different classrooms, regions, school types etc.
Teachers of enrolled classes who sent in an evaluation by Friday 9 December 2016 went in to the draw to win a prize kindly donated by Antarctica New Zealand. The prize was:
- A towel, notebook and pencil, a tote bag and a signed copy of Veronika Meduna’s Science on Ice book.
- Congratulations to Tui McCaull from Rotorua Girls' High School.
The evaluation form can still be completed through your MyLEARNZ control panel.
This prize draw is a competition which complies with the Gambling Act 2003 and the Gambling Act ‘Prize Competition’ Game Rules 2004.
To be eligible for the prize draw:
- All participants must have participated with their class, in the LEARNZ field trip relevant to this evaluation.
- Participants must have completed the required sections of the evaluation form.
- The evaluation form must be submitted by the due date.
Selection of winner:
- The winner will be determined by a draw made by the LEARNZ Project Director or a nominated person.
- The draw will ensure that luck is the only determinant in the selection of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email after the due date.