Teacher evaluations are an important part of our own evaluation process where we work to continue improving LEARNZ virtual field trips.
It is also important you supply an evaluation so we can report to our sponsors about the how the field trip worked in different classrooms, regions, and school types.
Teachers of enrolled classes who send in an evaluation by Friday 20 March 2020 go into the draw to win field trip prizes, kindly donated by Walking Access.
The prizes include:
- Copies of the book "NZ Nature Heroes" by Gillian Chandler.
- Won by Talia Little and her class from Collingwood Area School
- Won by Denise Barrington and her class from Pamapuria School.
Teachers you can still complete your evaluation through your MyLEARNZ control panel.
This prize draw is a competition which complies with the Gambling Act 2003 and the Gambling Act ‘Prize Competition’ Game Rules 2004.
To be eligible for the prize draw:
- All participants must have participated with their class, in the LEARNZ field trip relevant to this evaluation.
- Participants must have completed the required sections of the evaluation form.
- The evaluation form must be submitted by the due date.
Selection of winner:
- The winner(s) will be determined by a draw made by the LEARNZ Project Director or a nominated person.
- The draw will ensure that luck is the only determinant in the selection of the winner(s).
- The winner(s) will be notified by email after the due date.