You can contact LEARNZ, part of CORE Education, at:
PO Box 13 678,
Videos are shot and edited overnight and will be linked to here during the ShakeOut field trip from 13-15 October 2015.
For help and more information about LEARNZ videos, go to Help with Videos in the LEARNZ Support section.
Video question sheet - Word (31k) | PDF (217k) to use for each video (based on SOLO Taxonomy).
Introduction to ShakeOut - Watch on Vimeo.
1. Student memories of the Canterbury earthquakes - Watch on Vimeo.
Waitākiri School students share their most vivid memories of the Christchurch earthquakes.
2. Teacher memories of the Canterbury earthquakes - Watch on Vimeo.
Three teachers talk about their experience of the February 2011 earthquake, that happened during school time.
3. Parent memories of the Canterbury earthquakes - Watch on Vimeo.
Get an idea of what parents went through during the Christchurch earthquakes.
4. Natural hazards in New Zealand - Watch on Vimeo.
David Collins from Christchurch City Council talks about why New Zealand is so prone to natural hazards.
5. Wow – the new Waitākiri School - Watch on Vimeo.
Join site manager Josh at the nearly completed new Waitākiri School.
1. Stan's Got a Plan - Watch on Vimeo.
Chris Duggan from the Christchurch City Council explains what the "Stan's got a plan" programme is all about.
2. What is Stan's Plan? - Watch on Vimeo.
Join in the "Stan's got a plan" education programme in action.
3. What's Your Plan? - Watch on Vimeo.
Join in the discussion with students about the emergency plans that we should all have at home.
1. ShakeOut! @ Waitākiri School - Watch on Vimeo.
Be part of the action at Waitākiri School as they go through ShakeOut 2015.
2. How did ShakeOut go? - Watch on Vimeo.
Hear what David Collins has to say about the ShakeOut earthquake drill that has just taken place at Waitākiri School.
3. Organising ShakeOut at Waitākiri School - Watch on Vimeo.
The Waitākiri Principal Neill O’Reilly, PA to the Principal Kim Hillson, and Deputy Principal Dianna Reynolds talk about how today’s ShakeOut event went and what they have learnt from previous drills and previous real events.
4. Preparing a School for Earthquakes - Watch on Vimeo.
Waitākiri Principal Neill O’Reilly, PA to the Principal Kim Hillson, and Deputy Principal Dianna Reynolds continue talking about how the school puts together and actions their emergency plan.
5. Field Trip Summary - Watch on Vimeo.
Andrew reflects on the Shakeout field trip.