Teacher evaluations are an important part of our own evaluation process where we work to continue improving our virtual field trips.
It is also important you supply an evaluation so we can report accurately to our sponsors about how the field trip worked in different classrooms, regions, school types etc.
Teachers of enrolled classes who sent in an evaluation by Friday 7 December went into the draw to win the prize kindly donated by Antarctica New Zealand.
- The prize included the books; "Antarctica an Encyclopedia" and "Sean Garwood's Antarctica".
- Congratulations to Leasa Craw and her Year 5 class at Morrinsville School.
Teachers can complete the evaluation form through their MyLEARNZ control panel after the field trip.
This prize draw is a competition which complies with the Gambling Act 2003 and the Gambling Act ‘Prize Competition’ Game Rules 2004.
To be eligible for the prize draw:
- All participants must have participated with their class, in the LEARNZ field trip relevant to this evaluation.
- Participants must have completed the required sections of the evaluation form.
- The evaluation form must be submitted by the due date.
Selection of winner:
- The winner will be determined by a draw made by the LEARNZ Project Director or a nominated person.
- The draw will ensure that luck is the only determinant in the selection of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email after the due date.